Instructions for use and maintenance
- Wash the face mask before its first use and after each use. Hand wash in warm soapy water and hang to dry. You can iron as needed.
- Before putting on the mask, you must wash your hands with soapy water or a disinfectant gel.
- Take the mask by the elastic bands and pass them over your head or ears to fit the mask snugly against your nose and mouth. You can adjust the size of the elastic by tying a knot.
- You should replace your face mask as soon as it becomes moist, or at most every 4 hours.
- When you take it off, you need to take it by the elastic bands and warm soapy water or a hand sanitizer.
Lifespan of a fabric face mask: between 25 and 50 washes, depending on the fabric..
The fabric mask is an additional barrier against the possibility of contracting diseases or viruses.